Welcome to SimonandSchuster.net where you'll find all the resources you need for your school or library, grades kindergarten
through college, including the latest award information, reading group & curriculum guides, conference schedules, and book
& author videos. We hope you'll bookmark this page and come back often as we're here to help you meet the needs of your
students and patrons. Below you'll also learn about some of the great features—that take you beyond the book.
We look forward to working with you! —Simon & Schuster Education and Library Marketing
- Find out about our latest award winners including those given by the American Library Association and National Book Foundation.
- View titles on your state's current master list and then get your students reading so that they can vote for their favorites!
- Browse by specific award name.
The Lexile Framework is an educational tool that connects readers with reading materials using a common measure called a Lexile.
The Lexile measures both reading ability and text difficulty on the same scale. When used together, Lexile reader measures and
Lexile text measures allow educators, parents and students to find books that meet and challenge a reader's unique ability and interests.
- Browse by Lexile measure to find the right Simon & Schuster books for your students
- Reading Group Guides: Discussion questions & activities to use with your class or reading group.
- Curriculum Guides: Guides written to the IRA or NCTE standards, as well as guides for the Enriched Classics & Folger Shakespeare Libraries
- Desk copies of Simon & Schuster titles that have been adopted for course use are available free to professors
who have ordered a classroom set of 20 copies.
- Exam copies of Simon & Schuster titles that are under review for course use are available at a 50% discount,
plus shipping and handling to professors.
- View our conference calendar to see where Simon & Schuster plans to exhibit throughout the year.
- Visit our dedicated conference page prior to each show to find out about our author/illustrator signing schedule,booth giveaways, and special events.
- Book Cover Images – Download a high resolution image for use on state award websites, author visit fliers, classroom lesson plans, etc.
- Browse Inside – Preview and search the pages of a book online.
- User Reviews/Recommendations – Check out readers' reviews and write your own book reviews and recommendations.
- Similar Books – View other books readers like you are browsing.
- Critical Reviews, Bestseller Lists, Awards and Nominations