Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
8 Practice Tests for the SAT
1,200+ SAT Practice Questions
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's 8 Practice Tests for the SAT provides printed practice exams and expert explanations to help you face the SAT with confidence. More than 1,200 realistic practice questions help you get comfortable with the exam format so you can avoid surprises on Test Day.
We are so certain that 8 Practice Tests for the SAT offers the practice you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Eight realistic full-length practice tests
- More than 1,200 practice questions help you increase speed and accuracy with all the different SAT question types
- More than 450 Math Grid-Ins and Multiple-Choice questions
- More than 400 Evidence-Based Reading questions
- More than 350 Writing and Language questions
- Eight Essay Prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- Detailed answer explanations written by our experts help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
- We know the test: Our experts have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study materials.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (July 3, 2018)
- Length: 696 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506235196
- Grades: 11 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): 8 Practice Tests for the SAT Fifteenth Edition Trade Paperback 9781506235196
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.