Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
ACT Math & Science Prep
Includes 500+ Practice Questions
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's ACT Math & Science Prep provides focused practice and expert tips to help you sharpen your math and science skills and master these challenging sections of the ACT. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Realistic Practice. Essential Review./em>
- More than 500 math and science practice questions
- Question sets to help you determine your areas of greatest opportunity
- A guide to the 100 most important math topics for the ACT
- Review of essential math concepts, including intermediate algebra, plane geometry, and trigonometry
- Essential science review that focuses on the three main concepts of data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints passages
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (March 7, 2017)
- Length: 396 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506214412
- Grades: 11 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): ACT Math & Science Prep
Fourth Edition eBook 9781506214412
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.