Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
AP Chemistry Premium, 2022-2023: Comprehensive Review with 6 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option
Table of Contents
About The Book
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Chemistry Premium: 2022-2023 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
*Learn from Barron's--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
*Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
*Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
* Sharpen your test-taking skills with 6 full-length practice tests--3 in the book and 3 more online
* Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Chemistry Exam
* Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
Interactive Online Practice
* Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
* Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
* Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
* Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (July 6, 2021)
- Length: 752 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506264103
- Grades: 9 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): AP Chemistry Premium, 2022-2023: Comprehensive Review with 6 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option Tenth Edition Trade Paperback 9781506264103
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.