Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
AP Computer Science Principles with 3 Practice Tests
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Computer Science Principles: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 4 full-length practice tests, including a diagnostic test to target your studying
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Computer Science Principles Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (February 2, 2021)
- Length: 492 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506267036
- Grades: 10 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): AP Computer Science Principles with 3 Practice Tests Second Edition Trade Paperback 9781506267036
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.