Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
Eloise Takes a Bawth
Table of Contents
About The Book
About The Illustrator
Hilary Knight, son of artist-writers Clayton Knight and Katharine Sturges, was educated at the Art Students League, where he studied with Reginald Marsh. Besides the Eloise books, Hilary Knight has illustrated more than fifty books for children, six of which he wrote himself. He lives and works in New York City, not far from The Plaza Hotel.
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (October 22, 2002)
- Length: 64 pages
- ISBN13: 9780689842887
- Grades: K - 4
- Ages: 5 - 9
Browse Related Books
Awards and Honors
- Publishers Weekly Best Books
- Los Angeles Times Best Children's Books
- Child Magazine's Guide to Top Books, Videos and Software of the Year
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Eloise Takes a Bawth Hardcover 9780689842887(1.5 MB)
More books from this illustrator: Hilary Knight
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.