Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
Farmers Dinner Cookbook: A Story in Every Bite
A Story in Every Bite
Table of Contents
About The Book
A celebration of seasonality and the farmers and artisans whose products have inspired 150 original recipes.
The Farmers Dinner Cookbook: A Story in Every Bite is a celebration of seasonality and the farmers who work tirelessly to bring the best food to market. Since 2012, the Farmers Dinner has sold out 61 consecutive pop up dinners without once repeating a menu item. The 150 original recipes created for this cookbook reflect that same commitment to locally-sourced, seasonal originality and innovation.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Recipes that revive forgotten classics and introduce enticing innovations
- Dishes that emphasize a seasonal approach
- Instructions on canning and fermenting so you can preserve and enhance your ingredients
- Numerous techniques that cut down on waste
This book will inform you everywhere how to get the most out of each season through techniques like preserving, fermenting, and canning. Along with the recipes, The Farmers Dinner Cookbook tells the stories of the farmers and artisans whose products are used to compose these dishes, highlighting the importance of knowing where your food comes from.
- Publisher: Cider Mill Press (July 30, 2019)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781604338638
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Farmers Dinner Cookbook: A Story in Every Bite Hardcover 9781604338638
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.