"Read this book! It will improve the health and lives of your kids. And it has great kid-friendly recipes such as chocolate chip pancakes, lentil fries, and mashed potatoes!"
– Jay Gordon, MD, pediatrician and fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
"An informative, nutritionally balanced guide and recipe book so that you can feed your family a plant-based diet that is delicious, cost-effective, and easy."
– Mayim Bialik, author of Mayim's Vegan Table
"One of the most wonderful things you can do for your kids is to feed them healthy plant-based foods that they’ll enjoy eating. Forks Over Knives Family shows you how. Highly recommended!"
– Dean Ornish, MD, founder and president, Preventive Medicine Research Institute
"Forks Over Knives Family serves up delicious, whole food recipes that everyone in your house will enjoy!"
– Michelle and Matt, authors of the New York Times bestseller Thug Kitchen
"An essential book to protect the health and future of your family."
– Michael Greger, MD, FACLM, founder of NutritionFacts.org and author of How Not to Die
"Forks Over Knives Family is refreshingly rational, no-fuss, and practical; it encourages parents to focus on the big picture and find the joy in healthful eating for the family!"
– Michelle McMacken, MD, assistant professor of medicine, NYU School of Medicine
"A must read for anyone with a family or thinking of starting one."
– Robert Ostfeld, MD, director of preventive cardiology, Montefiore Medical Center