“Why have you not found love? Logan Ury’s How to Not Die Alone speaks to truths that your friends won’t tell you. With a unique voice that offers clarity, action, and results, Ury’s book promises to be a definitive guide for a generation navigating the murky waters of modern love.”
– ESTHER PEREL, bestselling author of Mating in Captivity and The State of Affairs and host of the podcast “Where Should We Begin?”
“In How to Not Die Alone, dating coach Logan Ury compiles the research on what trips people up when looking for love and lays it all out in a simple-to-use guide. If you need a perspective shift, this is a book you’ll want to keep on hand as you navigate the modern dating terrain.”
– LORI GOTTLIEB, New York Times bestselling author of Maybe You Should Talk to Someone
“How to Not Die Alone is a must-read for millennials navigating any stage of their relationship. The advice is clear, researched-based, and actually easy to follow. It’s the perfect book for anyone who wants to up their dating game.”
– JORDANA ABRAHAM, co-founder of Betches Media and host of the podcast “U Up?”
“This book wisely reminds us that finding and holding on to love is not a mysterious divinely apportioned gift, it’s a skill that can be taught and learnt by us all. Past failure does not have to be any indicator of future success—with this compelling book in hand.”
– ALAIN DE BOTTON, author of The Course of Love
“This is an eye-opening book. Based on the best that social science has to offer, and written in an easy-to-understand style, full of useful exercises and checklists, Logan Ury has provided a guide that will help you avoid many of the traps people face in finding and keeping romantic relationships in today’s world. And as a bonus, reading this book will surely help you make other big decisions in life that have nothing to do with romance.”
– BARRY SCHWARTZ, Visiting Professor at the Haas School of Business, U.C. Berkeley, and author of The Paradox of Choice
“Ury has given all of us a host of excellent suggestions (and scientific information) on how to find, make, build and sustain a romantic, sexy and successful partnership.”
– HELEN FISHER, author of Anatomy of Love and Senior Research Fellow at The Kinsey Institute
“Insightful and delightful, How to Not Die Alone is a ‘must read’ for hopeless and hopeful romantics alike—and for anyone who still believes that true love is possible.”
– DANIEL GILBERT, Edgar Pierce Professor of Psychology at Harvard University and New York Times bestselling author of Stumbling on Happiness
"Logan Ury's practical, no-nonsense approach to dating is a masterclass in behavioral science. It's also warm, funny, and full of heart. How Not to Die Alone is an essential guide to debunking the myths of modern romance and finding a relationship that's truly worth investing in."
– MANDY LEN CATRON, author of How to Fall in Love with Anyone: A Memoir in Essays
"Tired of seeing all your friends coupled up around you? Dive into How to Not Die Alone, the debut title from behavioral scientist Logan Ury. While you don't need someone to complete you, she'll provide some insight and tips on how to find a partner if you're looking."
"Ury, who is the Director of Relationship Science at Hinge, breaks down what makes a relationship work and why in her data-driven guide, which blends research with real-life stories. The book covers everything from tips on how to navigate online dating to what you should look for in a long-term partner."
"A must-read book on meeting your future partner."
– The Washington Post