Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
LSAT Prep Plus 2023
Strategies for Every Section + Real LSAT Questions + Online
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's LSAT Prep Plus 2023 is the single, most up-to-date resource that you need to face the LSAT exam with confidence
- Fully compatible with the LSAT testmaker’s digital practice tool
- Official LSAT practice questions and practice exam
- Instructor-led online workshops and expert video instruction
- Up-to-date for the Digital LSAT
- In-depth test-taking strategies to help you score higher
The Best Review
- Kaplan’s LSAT experts share practical tips for using LSAC’s popular digital practice tool and the most widely used free online resources.
- Study plans will help you make the most of your practice time, regardless of how much time that is. Our exclusive data-driven learning strategies help you focus on what you need to study.
- In the online resources, an official full-length exam from LSAC, the LSAT testmaker, will help you feel comfortable with the exam format and avoid surprises on Test Day.
- Hundreds of real LSAT questions with detailed explanations
- Interactive online instructor-led workshops for expert review
- Online test analytics that analyze your performance by section and question type
- LSAT Prep Plus comes with access to an episode from Kaplan's award-winning LSAT Channel, featuring one of Kaplan's top LSAT teachers.
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (January 3, 2023)
- Length: 1040 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506287225
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.