Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
NCLEX-PN Content Review Guide
Preparation for the NCLEX-PN Examination
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan’s NCLEX-PN Content Review Guide provides comprehensive review of the essential content you need to ace the NCLEX-PN exam.
The Best Review
The Best Review
- Covers all the must-know content required to pass the NCLEX-PN
- Content is organized in outline format and easy-access tables for efficient review
- Chapters follow the NCLEX’s Client Need Categories so you know you have complete content coverage
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree and expert strategies help you master critical reasoning
- Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the NCLEX-RN
- Kaplan’s expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (August 1, 2023)
- Length: 636 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506282596
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): NCLEX-PN Content Review Guide Ninth Edition eBook 9781506282596
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.