Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
New York City SHSAT Prep 2022 & 2023
3 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Review
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's New York City SHSAT Prep 2022 & 2023 provides the most up-to-date content to help you succeed on the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT). Our realistic practice tests, updated content review, and expert test-taking strategies will help you face the SHSAT with confidence.
We are so certain that New York City SHSAT Prep offers all the guidance you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: after studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SHSAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- Up-to-date content aligned with the most recent test changes
- 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question
- New infographics content, plus expanded poetry and fiction sections
- Updated math, revising/editing, and reading comprehension sections
- Proven score-raising strategies with emphasis on improving math and verbal skills
- Kaplan's experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top-choice colleges. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Our guide to the SHSAT can help eighth- and ninth-grade NYC students gain admission to a specialized high school such as Stuyvesant High School; Bronx High School of Science; Brooklyn Technical High School; Brooklyn Latin School; High School for Math, Science, and Engineering at City College; High School of American Studies at Lehman College; Queens High School for the Sciences at York College; or Staten Island Technical High School
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (April 18, 2022)
- Length: 550 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506277370
- Grades: 8 - 9
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): New York City SHSAT Prep 2022 & 2023
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.