This spiral-bound weekly desk diary is filled with evocative photographs and paintings of New York City from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
New York City and all its splendor is showcased in this weekly engagement calendar featuring 56 works from The Metropolitan Museum of Art by artists who lived and worked in Gotham, including Jacob Lawrence, Florine Stettheimer, Currier and Ives, and William James Glackens.
From the tip of Liberty’s torch to the top of the Empire State Building, from the crowds at Coney Island to the lawns of Central Park, every week offers a new sight to enjoy as you keep track of appointments and occasions.
- Cover painting by Dong Kingman (American, 1911–2000)
- 7" x 9" (14" x 9" open)
- Spiralbound paperback
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Packaged in a sturdy, full-color gift box
- Spans 12 months from January–December 2024
- Sunday–Saturday weeks
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2024 and 2025
- Extra lined pages at back for notes
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art