"Astonishingly timely and clever, it's also utterly gripping. I loved it."
– Lucy Foley, #1 New York Times bestselling author of THE PARIS APARTMENT
"Sarah Vaughan has done it again. Superb."
– Shari Lapena, New York Times bestselling author of THE END OF HER
"An astonishingly timely, sharply written (of course), unsettlingly believable and impeccably just-one-more-page paced thing of wonder . . . I raced through it in 2 days."
– Ellery Lloyd, author of THE CLUB
"Sarah Vaughan writes exactly the kind of women I want to read about—ambitious politician and mom Emma in REPUTATION is no exception. An incredibly gripping examination of the dangerous double-standards women are held to, and the unjust pressures women face in the public-eye. This novel races along through storylines so tense and sharp and well-crafted, there’s not a minute to put it down. An outstanding read!"
– Ashley Audrain, New York Times bestselling author of THE PUSH
"I simply couldn't put it down. It is current, compelling and very clever."
– B.A. Paris, New York Times bestselling author of THE THERAPIST
"Revenge, politics, and self-preservation collide as one woman desperately fights for her life. Masterful and nail-bitingly suspenseful, this story will stay with you long after you’ve turned the last page. Don’t miss it.”
– Liv Constantine, internationally bestselling author of THE LAST MRS. PARRISH
"Timely, necessary, and gripping, do not miss out on REPUTATION. With her trademark acuity and empathy, Sarah Vaughan skillfully dissects the pressures facing women in both public life and private while delivering an absolute nail-biter of a novel. It’s a must-read for 2022."
– Gilly Macmillan, New York Times bestselling author of The Long Weekend
"A terrifically entertaining legal drama and an unsettling cautionary tale for any woman considering entering politics – 5 stars."
– Louise Candlish, internationally bestselling author of THE OTHER PASSENGER
"I absolutely adored the book. I love the tone of Sarah's writing, which is so elegant and pared back, and I love the setting, which is completely compelling and like looking behind the curtain. But what I most loved was what she had to say about that insidious fear we all feel as women and the different types of violence that sparks this. It's a clever, timely book, which shows how disastrous consequences can spiral from a network of female fear and oppression."
– Araminta Hall, author of IMPERFECT WOMEN
"Wow! Vaughan’s best book yet, which is saying something. REPUTATION pulls off being both a necessary must-read novel about women in public life - the trolls, the threats, the misogyny - and an absolute masterclass in storytelling with some of the best court scenes I’ve ever read. Vaughan slips under the skin of her characters so deftly, and with such skill and compassion, I lived every page. Riveting. Shocking. Unbelievably good. I loved it."
– Eve Chase, internationally bestselling author of THE BIRDCAGE
"This deep dive into the world of the political woman and the dangers behind the facade is timely and compelling."
– Jane Shemilt, internationally bestselling author of LITTLE FRIENDS
"REPUTATION blew me away. It's a masterpiece – breathtakingly brilliant, powerful, gripping and with an incredibly important message about the treatment of women in the public eye. I binge read it as I couldn't bear to put it down. It's simply phenomenal – a work of sheer genius. I'm sure it will be a runaway hit and deservedly so."
– Sarah Harris, award-winning author of THE COLOR OF BEE LARKHAM'S MURDER
"Once again, Sarah Vaughan has distilled the zeitgeist into a pulse-racing thriller. Gripping all the way."
– Erin Kelly, internationally bestselling author of WATCH HER FALL
"Wonderfully written, tense, taut, and timely . . . I loved it."
– Claire Douglas, author of THEN SHE VANISHES
"Perceptive, elegant, thrilling and addictive. REPUTATION is further proof that Sarah Vaughan handles such important, timely issues with endless flair and compassion. I'm a huge fan."
– Chris Whitaker, New York Times bestselling author of WE BEGIN AT THE END
"I'm lost in admiration . . . Masterful. An elegant, intelligent, 5 star thriller."
– Marian Keyes, internationally bestselling author of GROWN UPS
"Sarah Vaughan brilliantly weaves together a taut courtroom drama, expertly plotted thriller, and sharply observed social commentary in this explosive page-turner. REPUTATION is a bold, nuanced exposé of the impossible choices one woman must face to pursue her ambitions, fight for change, and protect her family. I adored this book and can’t wait to see it fly off the shelves!"
– Wendy Walker, international bestselling author of DON'T LOOK FOR ME
"Vaughan offers a cast of strong characters that are sharply realistic and consummately human. A complex, slow-burning examination of double standards, misogyny, and public image that shares strong appeal with Scott Turow’s literary legal thrillers."
– Booklist (starred review)
“British writer Vaughan considers the corrosive impact of social media on the lives of girls and women in this timely, twisty story… as thoughtful as it is surprising.”
– Publishers Weekly
"A gripping read with fascinating insights by a writer who knows her world inside out. Couldn't put it down."
– Renée Knight, author of THE SECRETARY
*Hot Mysteries and Thrillers of Summer*