Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
SAT Advanced Practice
Prep for 1600
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
If you're looking to get a top score on the SAT, Kaplan's SAT Advanced Practice workbook has the high-difficulty practice and expert strategies you need to face the toughest questions with confidence.
- Seven practice sets with advanced, high-difficulty questions to help you score the most points
- More than 700 questions with detailed answers and explanations
- Kaplan's exclusive score-raising strategies and methods show you the best way to attack the most difficult SAT questions
- Comprehensive review of all sections on the test
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (September 5, 2017)
- Length: 250 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506223261
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.