Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary
600 Words + 420 Idioms + Practice Questions
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary provides clear definitions and practice exercises to help you master the vocabulary words and idioms you'll need to know in a North American university setting. This focused, portable guide will help you learn essential English comprehension, speaking, and writing skills so you can face the TOEFL with confidence.
- More than 500 words and more than 400 idioms in flashcard-like page design
- Definitions, parts of speech, and sample sentences for each word to help you learn the meanings in context
- Content is focused on higher-level vocabulary and terms related to U.S. campus life
- Practice exercises help you test your knowledge
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (June 5, 2018)
- Length: 192 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506237343
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary
Second Edition Trade Paperback 9781506237343
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.