Here’s another in a series of leading edge books from a gifted visionary. With Transparency, Penney Peirce moves further into her detailing of personal and societal transformation, describing what real, radical transparency is and how we can embody it—both in our own lives and in our relationships and organizations. This material is timely and so necessary.
– Mike Dooley, New York Times bestselling author of Infinite Possibilities
Penney Peirce's Transparency is a true treasury of practices that ushers readers into their radiant simplicity of being, the Self that has dropped the illusions of being separate from the Whole, allowing itself to be utterly authentic and transparently seen.
– Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith, author of Spritiual Liberation and Life Visioning
Once again, Penney Peirce has pierced the present collective spirit, and clearly describes the accelerating evolution of our global family. Penney is a pioneer who has long been scouting the territory of consciousness. Many people are starting to sense an imminent turning point, but are not sure what it means for them. Transparency will take you a very long way toward clarifying this evolutionary shift.
– Carol Adrienne, PhD, New York Times bestselling author of The Purpose of Your Life and coauthor of The Celestine Prophecy
If you want to make enlightenment an everyday experience, then this book by Penney Peirce is a breath of fresh air. She shows that there is great power in being seen for who you really are and having the courage to be honest, vulnerable, authentic, exposed, and available to one another. Anyone who wants to be a thought leader and influencer must dig deep into this material.
– James Twyman, New York Times bestselling author of the The Moses Code and The Barn Dance
Penney Peirce has given us a guidebook about dissolving everything that interferes with our soul expressing directly through our personality. You really can clear your “clutter” and be willing to give up secrets, lies, and hiding. When you become transparent, fear has nowhere to live, and your life expands with compassion and peace.
– Mackenzie Phillips, actress and New York Times bestselling author of Hopeful Healing and High on Arrival
Transparency is a book whose time has come! In it, Penney Peirce addresses our ability to transform fear and negative thinking into the essence of the divine. The resulting transparency produces genius, effortless results, joyful service, and unlimited possibilities.
– Christy Whitman, New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Having It All and Founder, Quantum Success Coaching Academy
In Transparency, Penney Peirce addresses the need to commit to being honest and open. She provides inspiration and direction to replace what blocks us with our soul’s true presence. In my work with authentic self-expression, I’ve found that personal transparency produces possibilities—and results—beyond what we can imagine. Now that’s a better story!
– Gail Larsen, author of Transformational Speaking
Penney Peirce’s new book is like a magic potion. Part vibrational medicine, part modern psychology, it is speaks about personal alchemy—how we transform from dark, opaque, and dense into clear sentient beings. Her book is a well-organized, thoughtful, and carefully developed system that can help anyone who wants to walk this path toward enlightenment.
– Nancy du Tertre, psychic detective, attorney, and author of Psychic Intuition
Penney Peirce cuts to the chase in this book like no other. She helps you attain a pure perception of the world—where you see its true transparent nature, and enlightenment is not a fancy idea but an ordinary, living reality evoked by simplicity, honesty, and humility. Transparency ultimately helps reveal the genius that you are.
– Jason Gregory, author of Fasting the Mind, Enlightenment Now, and The Science and Practice of Humility
Once again, Penney Peirce is on the cutting edge of consciousness, showing us a transcendent future with practical steps to take us there. If you’re ready to shine your light more brightly and cocreate a more honest, compassionate world, I recommend you stop everything and start reading Transparency right now!
– Edward Mannix, author of Impossible Compassion and founder of The LightWorker AcceleratorTM
In the tech and startup world, everyone is searching for the next big thing, the “unicorns” that will be multi-billion dollar companies. Look no further. Everything you need to know is in this book. Transparency gives you the tools to unlock your mind to make better, smarter, more intuitive business decisions. Whether you're an investor or an entrepreneur, this is a must-read for unlocking a new type of intelligence and knowledge.
– Vivian Rosenthal, founder of Snaps and Founder-in-Residence of Google's Design Incubator
Penney Peirce is a sweet mystic who reveals the visions and methods for creating a better reality from an inspired Now. Transparency is a peek into what is coming—a must-read for influencers and those ready to elevate, enlighten, and empower. Highly recommended!
– Nikolaj Rotne, cofounder of The Stillness Revolution and coauthor of Everybody Present