Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
Twinkle and the Fairy Cake Mess
Ready-to-Read Level 2
Table of Contents
About The Book
The feisty fairy, Twinkle, tries to bake a cake, and whips up a magical surprise in this charming Level 2 Ready-to-Read story from the acclaimed author of the beloved Angelina Ballerina series!
From the author of the global success Angelina Ballerina comes a charming story for all those who love fairies, friendship, and cake!
Twinkle the fairy is very excited for the school picnic. She wants to bake a cake, but she only ends up making a mess. Luckily two very special fairies come to the rescue in this deliciously sweet story about friendship.
About The Illustrator
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight (December 8, 2020)
- Length: 32 pages
- ISBN13: 9781534486201
- Grades: K - 2
- Ages: 5 - 7
- Lexile ® AD510L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
- Fountas & Pinnell™ K These books have been officially leveled by using the F&P Text Level Gradient™ Leveling System
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Twinkle and the Fairy Cake Mess Trade Paperback 9781534486201
- Author Photo (jpg): Katharine Holabird Photograph by Katharine Holabird(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Sarah Warburton
More books in this series: Twinkle
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.