Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
Who Eats Orange?
Table of Contents
About The Book
Animals eat a rainbow of different foods. Gorillas in the mountains eat green, octopi in the ocean eat red, and toucans in the canopy eat purple. Young animal enthusiasts will love digging into this lively journey around the world to explore the colorful diets of many animals, from the familiar to the exotic.
About The Illustrator
Robin Page has written and illustrated several picture books, including the 2003 Caldecott Honor recipient What Do You Do with a Tail Like This?, which she created with her husband Steve Jenkins, and her own A Chicken Followed Me Home!, Seeds Move!, and Shall We Dance?. Robin lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Publisher: Beach Lane Books (August 14, 2018)
- Length: 32 pages
- ISBN13: 9781534404083
- Lexile ® 260L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
Browse Related Books
Awards and Honors
- CCBC Choices (Cooperative Children's Book Council)
- A Baker's Dozen Title (PA)
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Who Eats Orange? Hardcover 9781534404083
- Author Photo (jpg): Dianne White (0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Robin Page
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.