Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
Angelina Ballerina and the Art Fair
Ready-to-Read Level 1
Table of Contents
About The Book
Angelina Ballerina participates in a Chipping Cheddar art fair in this original Level 1 Ready-to-Read!
Angelina and her cousin Henry are so excited to participate in Chipping Cheddar’s annual art fair! But when Henry’s painting comes out less than picture perfect, can Angelina help him fix it?
©2021 Helen Craig Ltd. and Katharine Holabird. The Angelina Ballerina name and character and the dancing Angelina logo are trademarks of HIT Entertainment Limited, Katharine Holabird and Helen Craig.
About The Illustrator
Helen Craig has illustrated more than sixty books for children, including the Angelina Ballerina books. She lives in England.
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight (August 31, 2021)
- Length: 32 pages
- ISBN13: 9781534495111
- Grades: P - 1
- Ages: 4 - 6
- Lexile ® AD480L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
- Fountas & Pinnell™ K These books have been officially leveled by using the F&P Text Level Gradient™ Leveling System
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Angelina Ballerina and the Art Fair Hardcover 9781534495111
- Author Photo (jpg): Katharine Holabird Photograph by Katharine Holabird(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Helen Craig
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.