Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
Brownie & Pearl Go for a Spin
Ready-to-Read Pre-Level 1
Table of Contents
About The Book
Brownie and Pearl have a new toy car! Join them as they cruise around the neighborhood, greeting neighbors, delivering the mail, and—yum—sharing tasty carryout snacks.
This charming story, originally published as a picture book, is now a Pre-Level 1 Ready-to-Read that’s perfect for reading aloud with emerging readers!
About The Illustrator
Brian Biggs is the author and illustrator of many books for kids, including the Tinyville Town books, the New York Times bestselling Frank Einstein series (written by Jon Scieszka), Everything Goes, and Bike & Trike by Elizabeth Verdick. Brian has worked as an art director, graphic designer, and animator for interactivity and multimedia projects. His illustrations have appeared in magazines, newspapers, advertising, posters, toys, and puzzles. He works in an old garage. Visit him at MrBiggs.com.
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight (March 10, 2015)
- Length: 24 pages
- ISBN13: 9781481425704
- Grades: P - K
- Ages: 3 - 5
- Lexile ® 240L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
- Fountas & Pinnell™ F These books have been officially leveled by using the F&P Text Level Gradient™ Leveling System
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Brownie & Pearl Go for a Spin Trade Paperback 9781481425704
- Author Photo (jpg): Cynthia Rylant Photograph courtesy of the author(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Brian Biggs
More books in this series: Brownie & Pearl
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.