Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
Clinical Medicine Complete 5-Book Subject Review 2023
For USMLE Step 2 CK and COMLEX-USA Level 2
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Be fully prepared for the USMLE Step 2 CK exam with the only set of books on the market that offers a comprehensive yet concise review of USMLE Step 2 CK exam topics.
This 5-book set includes:
- Internal Medicine
- Psychiatry/Epidemiology/Patient Safety
The best review from the same team that releases USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes
- Revised every year by Kaplan’s all-star, expert faculty
- 450+ color images similar to those on the exam
- Structured format calling out high-yield topics in context
- Bridges between specialties and basic science
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (October 4, 2022)
- Length: 1616 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506284217
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Clinical Medicine Complete 5-Book Subject Review 2023 Trade Paperback 9781506284217
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.