Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
The most streamlined, portable, and easy-to-use drug guide to help you pass the NCLEX-RN!
This pocket-sized review for prospective nurses gives you the focused, key information you need to know about medications commonly seen on the test. Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Drug Guide includes:
- Generic names, brand names, phonetic pronunciations, and drug families for 300 frequently tested medications
- Concise nursing considerations and must-know side effects for each medication
- NEW! Expert guidance for studying drugs effectively
- Pregnancy risk category and controlled substance schedule for every drug
- Common medical abbreviations you'll use on the job
- Abbreviations to avoid when recording medication orders
Terms are grouped by medication category, and each page features two terms with the complete explanations. With Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Drug Guide, you know you are getting the most up-to-date, expert information available to prepare for the exam!
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (August 4, 2015)
- Length: 320 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506201986
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam Sixth Edition eBook 9781506201986
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.