Get our latest staff recommendations, award news and digital catalog links right to your inbox.
LSAT PrepTests 62-71 Unlocked
Exclusive Data + Analysis + Explanations
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's LSAT PrepTests 62-71 Unlocked features comprehensive explanations for every question in the LSAC's official LSAT PrepTests Volume V. Reviewing a practice test is the key to improving your score, and in PrepTests 62-71 Kaplan's LSAT experts deconstruct 10 actual, official PrepTests to help you learn why you missed questions and how to get the right answers more efficiently. Note: PrepTests 62-71 are not included in this book. You'll need to purchase those separately.
- Detailed explanations for every questions and answer choice
- Test-taking strategies to help you score the most points
- Sample sketchwork for logic games
- Sample roadmaps for reading comprehension passages
- Exclusive data and analysis of actual test-taker performance and question difficulty to help you focus your efforts where you'll need them most
- Glossary with key terminology to help you think like the testmaker
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (July 4, 2017)
- Length: 736 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506223438
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): LSAT PrepTests 62-71 Unlocked
Trade Paperback 9781506223438
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.